ABC Airs Footage Of ‘Syrian War Zone’, Turns Out To Be Kentucky Gun Demonstration From 2017



The Fake News media is doing everything in their power to make President Donald Trump look bad after he pulled troops from Syria last week.

On Monday, ABC News took down a video that the network falsely presented as Turkish military forces attacking the Kurdish military in Syria, however the video was actually found to be a gun demonstration in the United States.

The video footage which ABC News said was in the town of Tal Abyad, was aired on ABC’s shows ‘World News Tonight’ and ‘Good Morning America’ however the video was actually filmed in 2017 at Knob Creek Gun Range in Kentucky.

**Piss Off Democrats With Your FREE Betsy Ross Flag***

WATCH the clip below:

Should Manchin and Sinema switch Parties?*
This poll gives you free access to our premium politics newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

 

The portrayal by ABC clearly suggests that the network is trying to make the President look bad considering he recently pulled troops from the area. ABC News host Tom Llamas reported that the footage showed that “the situation rapidly spiraling out of control in northern Syria.”

“One week since President Trump ordered U.S. forces out of that region, effectively abandoning America’s allies in the fight against [ISIS],” Llamas added. 

“This video right here appearing to show Turkey’s military bombing Kurd civilians in a Syrian border town,” he continued. “The Kurds, who fought alongside the U.S. against ISIS. Now, horrific reports of atrocities committed by Turkish-backed fighters on those very allies.”

After being called out for the bogus video, ABC News issued a statement and apologized for using the fake video.

“[W]e’ve taken down video that aired on World News Tonight Sunday and Good Morning America this morning that appeared to be from the Syrian border immediately after questions were raised about its accuracy. ABC News regrets the error,” the statement said.

President Trump’s decision to pull troops from Syria stems from campaign promises he made back in 2016 that he would put the safety of American lives first.

On Friday, Defense Secretary Mark Esper agreed with President Trump’s decision to pull out 50 US troops, saying that it was important to protect the lives of the American soldiers who were caught between the Turkish and Kurdish fighting.

“When Turkey notified us of an imminent military operation, we relocated a small contingent of less than 50 special operations soldiers out of the immediate zone of attack,” he said. “This decision was made to ensure that American troops were not caught up in the fighting between Turkish and Kurdish forces.”

“The safety of our men and women in uniform remains our top priority,” he added.

He continued: “Rather than get pulled into this conflict, we put the safety of our soldiers first, while urging Turkey to forego its operations and working hard with us to address their concerns through the development of a security zone along the border.”

What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below!



One Comment

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply