When it comes to calls for unity, Joe Biden has already shown that he’s full of hot air and in the early days of what will be a hellish four years with him at the helm, he has already failed miserably in bringing the country together.
Now that the 78-year-old career swamp dweller is officially the nation’s 46th president, it is clear to everyone but the liberal media that Biden has no desire to unify Americans and will use his power to crush the political opposition.
It’s probably too much to ask for an olive branch from a man who ran the most disgusting, dishonest and racist campaign in U.S. history with his constant repeating of the good people on “both sides” hoax, so his early failure as a unifier isn’t exactly a surprise.
Breitbart’s Joel Pollack has written an article laying out 9 ways that good old Joe from Scranton has already squandered the opportunity to dial down hostilities in a country that hasn’t been as divided since the days of the civil war.
China Joe is a total phony…and has already dropped the act on his "unity" ruse. https://t.co/89JwCtpuGg
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) January 23, 2021
Here’s what’s on Pollack’s list:
1: Impeachment. Biden could put a stop to Democrats’ foolish and divisive impeachment effort, which seeks to hold a trial for former President Donald Trump even though he is no longer in office
Biden has not done anything to halt Pelosi’s latest travesty despite the lasting damage that it will have on the nation.
2: Smearing opposition as racist. Biden claimed in his Inaugural that Americans were divided because of “racism, nativism, fear, and demonization.”
Biden continues to hold violent leftist criminals like Antifa which has waged a campaign of domestic terror in major cities since last summer to a different standard.
3. Supporting the “cancel culture.” In his speech, Biden supported what he called the “right to dissent peaceably,” but he also attacked what he called “[l]ies told for power and for profit,” calling on Americans to “to defend the truth and to defeat the lies.”
Biden hasn’t so much as uttered a peep as Americans are regularly doxed, forced out of their jobs and their families exposed to danger because they supported the “wrong” guy.
4. Vetting members of the National Guard for political loyalty. The incoming Biden Administration had the National Guard soldiers assigned to protect the Inauguration vetted for their political views.
This is banana republic level stuff.
5. Issuing an executive order on transgender athletes in sports. The participation of biological males in women’s sports is highly controversial, even on the left, because it makes it more difficult for female athletes to compete on a level playing field.
Now the war on women is being waged from the Oval Office.
6. Falsely accusing Trump of implementing a “Muslim ban.” Jen Psaki claimed, falsely, that President Trump’s “travel ban” on terror-prone countries (previously identified by the Obama administration) was a “Muslim ban.”
This has always been a lie, the truth is that Trump’s ban affected a very small percentage of the world’s overall Muslim population and was limited to terrorist hotbeds.
7. Making immigration the top priority of government. As Byron York of the Washington Examiner noted, Biden’s many executive orders on Day One tended to emphasize the common theme of radical immigration reform.
Opening the borders guarantees the Democratic party an endless supply of new voters.
8. Canceling the Keystone XL pipeline. The Keystone XL is a win-win project. It creates tens of thousands of jobs on both sides of the U.S.-Canada border.
The job-killer in chief is off to a rip-roaring start.
9: Removing the Winston Churchill bust. President Biden can decorate the Oval Office as he wishes — including with a bust of Cesar Chavez, a Latino leader with whom he had no known previous association.
Biden is obviously pandering to Latino voters after significant losses with the key demographic in 2020; the need to shore up support here punches the tickets of blacks to the back of the bus.
Check out Pollack’s entire article HERE.
What Pollack left out is the Biden regime’s declaration of war on Trump supporters who have been redefined as domestic terrorists, insurrectionists, and extremists with the full power of the police state about to be unleashed on them.
Biden may talk about “unity” but what the Democrats really want is submission – or else.