Trump Tells Meghan and Harry to Take a Hike! U.S. Won’t Pay For Their Security
- 28.6K Views
President Donald Trump is an absolute savage.
The president this week weighed in on the growing drama between Meghan and Harry Markle.
Trump took to Twitter on Sunday and made it clear that U.S. taxpayers will not be footing the bill for Meghan and Harry’s security in America?
It was their decision to leave the UK. It’s their family, they can pay for their own security.
But these two selfish and entitled brats actually believe that the already over-taxed Americans should also pay for their security so Meghan can chase after her “Hollywood dream.”
As noted by HT.com, Trump said “NO!”
President Donald Trump said on Sunday that the United States would not pay for security protection for Britain’s Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, who, according to media reports, have settled in Los Angeles.
Trump wrote on Twitter that “now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!” In January, the couple said they would step away from their royal duties.
There is no indication that either Prince Harry or the British government has asked the U.S. government to cover security costs, which some media reports have said run to millions a year. The British Embassy in Washington did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Britain’s Sun newspaper reported last week the couple took a private flight to Los Angeles, but did not say when. Earlier this month, the United States and Canada agreed to close their border to non-essential travel at land crossings to ease the strain on health systems caused by the coronavirus.
The couple had been living for several months with their son, Archie, on Vancouver Island in Canada.
Harry chose to leave his royal family and sided with Meghan's plan of moving them back to Hollywood.
You’ll recall Meghan vowed she would not live in America while Trump was president, but apparently that was before her career started taking off.
As noted by the Daily Mail, Meghan wants to be closer to her “new team” of Hollywood agents and publicists.
The move obviously “stunned and horrified” the Royals, especially after Harry’s father tested positive for COVID-19.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have left Canada for good to set up a permanent home in to California, according to reports.
The couple, along with 10-month-old son Archie, are said to have flown to Los Angeles by private jet before Donald Trump closed the border.
A source told The Sun: ‘The borders were closing and flights were stopping. They had to get out.’
Harry, 35, and Meghan, 38, are said to want to be close to ‘their new team of Hollywood agents and PRs’. The source added: ‘Meghan has lots of friends there and, of course, her mum Doria.’
They had been holed up at their Vancouver Island waterfront mansion amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The news comes on the same day a trailer for Meghan’s first job since the couple stepped back as senior royals was released.
The Duchess of Sussex will voice a Disney documentary on elephants with her fee for the project is going entirely to the Elephants Without Borders charity – an organisation dedicated to conserving wildlife and helps protect the animals from poaching.
Meghan agreed to do the voiceover after a direct request from filmmakers, and it is understood that she recorded it in London this autumn after seeing footage of the documentary.
A trailer for Elephant failed to give fans a glimpse of Meghan’s narration – but it did reveal that the story follows a ‘family’s extraordinary 1,000 mile journey across Africa on an adventure that will change their lives’.
Harry is now apparently Meghan's “man-servant” and allowing her to call all of the shots.
And now, they are going to have to figure out a way to pay for their own private security in America - because Trump just told t
This man cashed in his royal life to be a gopher for a D-list wannabe actress.