Daily we can see the growing Marxist influence in the American culture, especially in far-left states like New York.
In a brazen attempt to punish those who choose to resist the edicts coming from the state legislature and governor’s office, a proposed bill by the New York state legislature would allow the government to forcibly detain anyone without trial if they’re deemed a public health threat.
The bill, A.416, is among a trove of new draconian Covid restrictions and vaccine mandate bills set to be voted on during the next legislative session starting on January 5th.
According to the bill’s text, A.416 would “allow the governor or the appropriate health official to order the removal and detention of any person afflicted with a communicable disease in the event that there is a state of health emergency declared by the governor in relation to such disease.”
“[A]ny person or group removed or detained by order of the governor or his or her delegate shall be detained for as long as the department may direct,” subdivision 3 of the bill further states.
As if this draconian legislation wasn’t enough, New Yorkers on Twitter are also highlighting several more bills up for a vote next session that is would empower the government to forcibly make state residents comply, using mental and physical duress as they deem fit.
"*" indicates required fields
NY’ers: Pay ATTENTION! This is the plan Democrats have for the entire country. pic.twitter.com/hbgeGeG8x4
— Sunnyday (@Sunnyda04530056) December 13, 2021
Following reported by INFOWARS
• A8378 would require students to receive Covid-19 vaccines prior to attending school.
• A279 would require healthcare providers to report vaccinations of adults aged 19 and over to the department of health or a regional “health information organization,” essentially instituting a statewide vaccine database.
• A2240, or S45, would require flu vaccines for children attending daycare.
• A8398 would eliminate religious exemptions for certain students and limit medical exemptions by local governments.
• A3192, or S3041, would allow children 14 and over to consent to vaccination, regardless of parental consent.
• A822, or S937, would allow children to be administered STD treatments without parental consent.
Additionally, New York State Assemblyman Patrick Burke (D-Buffalo) has proposed legislation that would allow insurance companies to deny Covid treatment coverage to unvaccinated people.
I'm introducing a bill that allows insurance providers to deny coverage for Covid related treatment to those who refuse to be vaccinated. Do your part or pay your own way. Freedom isn't free.
— Pat Burke 🦬 🗽 (@PatBurkeNY) November 23, 2021