Draft Of 2020 Democrat Platform Is A Socialist, Anti-White Manifesto
- 51.1K Views
The complete lack of any set of actual policies that could appeal to all Americans has led the radicalized Democratic party into the darkness of open racism.
In an inversion of when the party was openly antagonistic to blacks, supported slavery, segregation, and Jim Crow laws, today's iteration of the nations' oldest political party has become a vessel of anti-white bigotry.
With racial relations now at the lowest point in half a century thanks to Barack Obama and his fellow social arsonists, the party of JFK and FDR has traded their one-time mantle of defenders of the working class for one of a divisive hostility toward white people that could shatter the republic if President Trump is defeated in November.
For a glimpse at the virulent animosity toward whites, one need look no farther than the 2020 DNC platform, a draft version of which was just published and which expands the definition of "white supremacy" so broadly that it could potentially include all who were born with a light complexion.
Via The Washington Examiner, "Democratic National Committee platform mentions ‘whites’ 15 times, all damning":
The draft 2020 Democratic National Committee platform being circulated in Washington aims to reinforce the view that liberals are best situated to battle for minorities seeking higher wages, better housing and jobs, and more money for schools.
With the August convention coming on the heels of the Black Lives Matter protests, it features support for the movement and an expanded pledge to root out racism.
The preamble says, “We will give hate no safe harbor. We will never amplify or legitimize the voices of bigotry, racism, misogyny, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, or white supremacy.”
In promising change, it sets up one group that has it too good and is holding minorities back: whites.
n more than 80 pages in the draft platform published by Politico, whites are mentioned 15 times, all critical, including three references to white supremacy or supremacists and one to white nationalists. The document doesn’t capitalize white as it does Black, Latinos, Asian Americans, and Native Americans.
In most mentions, the reference is to how whites are better off at the expense of others. And the promise often is to “close the gap” between minorities and whites, though no solutions are offered.
Badly stung by the rejection of Hillary Clinton by white working-class voters in 2016, the Democrats are out for revenge.
The platform also has been heavily influenced by Bernie Sanders, the race-baiting crank whose appeal to gullible young people has planted the seeds of socialism in a nation that is now coming apart at the seams.
Published by Politico, the draft platform has numerous references to whites who are lumped in with white supremacists, a shift that began after President Trump's election but has taken on a much more overt tone in the last few months.
- President Trump’s words and actions have given safe harbor and encouragement to bigots, anti-Semites, Islamophobes, and white supremacists.
- Median incomes are lower and poverty rates are higher for Black Americans, Latinos, Native Americans, and some Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, compared to median white households.
- And there is a persistent, pernicious racial wealth gap that holds millions of Americans back, with the typical white household holding six times more wealth than the typical Latino family and 10 times more wealth than the typical Black family.
- The extreme gap in household wealth and income between people of color — especially Black Americans, Latinos, and Native Americans — and white families is hurting our working class and holding our country back.
- Each year, the United States spends $23 billion more on schools in predominantly white districts than in non-white districts.
- We will root out systemic racism from our military justice system, where black service members are twice as likely as white ones to face court-martial.
The takeover of the Democratic party by the Marxist-inspired Black Lives Matter and their socialist allies is now complete and America has never seen a party as openly racist as this one - at least since before the civil rights era.
As renowned American writer Eric Hoffer once wrote in his seminal 195 book The True Believer: Thoughts On The Nature Of Mass Movements: "Mass movements can rise and spread without belief in a god, but never without a belief in a devil.”
The DNC platform makes it perfectly clear who that devil is.