The Democratic Party has placed all their eggs of trying to stop former President Trump from running again in 2024, in NY prosecutors’ baskets.
Two radical anti-Trump direct attorneys are working feverishly to find something to charge Mr.Trump and the Trump Organization with.
The Trump Organization is currently under indictment in Manhattan facing a criminal investigation by Mimi Rocah, the Trump-hating Democrat DA in Westchester County, New York.
New York Attorney General Letitia James late Tuesday night told a court its investigators uncovered ‘significant evidence of fraud’ as part of a civil fraud probe into whether the Trump Organization inflated values of some of its properties.
Lawyers for Attorney General Letitia James told a judge they have not decided whether to bring a lawsuit in connection with the allegations.
The partisan and unethical Letitia James was seen on video cursing and threatening President Trump after she won her election in November 2018.
First listen to this profanity language
Now imagine a conservative would've said this and Obama is President
She is the newly elected Attorney General of New York pic.twitter.com/Gmk7JwEiyk
— Joel Fischer (@realJoelFischer) November 10, 2018
James’ investigators claimed in a filing it had “developed significant additional evidence indicating that the Trump Organization used fraudulent or misleading asset valuations to obtain a host of economic benefits, including loans, insurance coverage, and tax deductions.”
In the court papers, James’ office said evidence shows that Trump’s company:
- Listed his Seven Springs estate north of New York City as being worth $291 million, based on a dubious assumption that it could reap $161 million from building nine luxury homes.
- Added a “brand premium” of 15% to 30% to the value of some properties because they carried the Trump name, despite financial statements explicitly stating they did not incorporate brand value.
- Inflated the value of a suburban New York golf club by millions of dollars by counting fees for memberships that were not sold or were never paid.
- Valued a Park Avenue condominium tower at $350 million, based on proceeds it could reap from unsold units, even though many of those apartments were likely to sell for less because they were covered by rent stabilization laws.
- Valued an apartment being rented to Ivanka Trump at as high as $25 million, even though she had an option to buy it for $8.5 million.
- Said in documents that its stake in an office building, 40 Wall Street, was worth $525 million to $602 million — two to three times the estimate made by appraisers working for the lender Capital One.
“Oh, we’re definitely going to sue him. We’re going to be a real pain in the ass. He’s going to know my name personally.” Letitia James told a reporter.
James has followed through with her threat and now she’s gunning for Don Jr. and Ivanka as well.
According to court documents filed earlier this month, Donald Trump’s two children were subpoenaed on December 1.
The Trump Organization issued a statement Wednesday calling the investigation “baseless” and politically motivated.
“She defrauded New Yorkers by basing her entire candidacy on a promise to get Trump at all costs without having seen a shred of evidence and in violation of every conceivable ethical rule,” the Trump Organization wrote in a statement on Wednesday. “Three years later she is now faced with the stark reality that she has no case.”
After three years of trying, just like the 2 years of the Russian hoax, the left has not been able to find anything that will actually stick.
Using the same playbook the 2 two NY prosecutors are asking the fake news networks to push messaging that there actually is evidence and that they will get Trump in the end.
Fortunately for MAGA supporters, Donald J.Trump ran his business above the board. If not, he will have already been taken down many times.
Written By: Eric Thompson, host of the Eric Thompson Show.